Re: PERSONAL PROFILES: A couple of other points

At 02:28 PM 9/29/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello again loopists:
>

>*LOOPERS DELIGHT PROFILE FORM*
>
>(Fill in the information below and return it to
>altruist@shoko.calarts.edu
>for inclusion on the Looper's Delight Web Site.)
>
>NAME        Joe Cavaleri

>AGE         44

>ADDRESS     Simi Valley
             California Republic

>PHONE       (805) 526-7141

>E-MAIL      cavaleri@simi-valley.ate.slb.com

>URL         N/A
>
>PRIMARY LOOPING GEAR
Guitar,Volume Pedal,JamMan,Vortex,Quadraverb,Mixer.

>INFLUENCES
1960's AM Radio - This ranges from early rock & roll through motown ect.,
Im's sure, on at least a subliminal level, TV and movie music such as Carl
Stalling,Bernard Herman, and many others. The minimalist movment - Steve
Riech, Phillip Glass,ect. Guitar specific: The music of the Doors, King
Crimson-Robert
Frip, Alan Holdsworth, Bill Frisell,and of course Mr. Torn.   Many others!!

>MUSICAL STYLE OR MAIN AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
Hard to tell. Ambient? Experimental? -- No Age?

>ENSEMBLES
None at this time

>AVAILABLE RECORDINGS
None commercially available

>CONTACT INFORMATION
Same as above

>PERSONAL STATEMENT

    Hi all.

First off I would like to thank all the people involved in giving this
segment
of the musical community the opportunity to participate in such a project.
It
should be a very interesting experience.

     I have been playing guitar for a little over 20yrs. I kind of started
late
but what the heck! In that time I've had the good fortune to play in
several
different styles of music. Everything from a wedding type band, a college
jazz
band, to playing with a Polynesian band.(complete with coconut klad