NAMM mini looper gathering

Kims proposual

>Yep, I recall. I'm always a bit amazed at just how many people I manage to
>remember from those shows. I usually spent those days in some combination
>of sensory-overload/hangover/general-trade-show-stupor. I'll probably get
>down to good old anaheim this year. I know its a bit early, but is anyone
>else planning to do NAMM? Maybe we can plan some kind of mini looper
>gathering.

Fun idea. We could create a big banner with a spiral on it and walk through
the halls singing loop songs (like OHM) to manifest the movement.

No, seriously, apear in such a place, visit stands, talk about needs and
ideas with manufacturers and musicians really helps.
I never met somebody in flesh after meeting on the net. How is that?

I might spend a plain ticket
Matthias