Re: hum cancelling

Thanks to Kim and everyone else for the "hum cancelling" tips.
I'll see what I can do.

Hum cancelling devices: I'll ask a friend who works in an electronics shop
if he knows something about it. Problem is, I live in Germany and the
devices you mentioned are probably not available/applicable here.

Guitar picks are not the problem, there is hum without guitars as well. I
guess I have to rewire everything ...

Hey, it's great to participate in a mailing list which is so responding!
Thanks again.

BTW, got my Vortex today, thanks to all the people in this list who talked
about it and turned me on to it.

-M