Re: hyperprism

On Oct 4,  9:45am, Matthias wrote:

matthias,
jah, wie gehts?

I know titos... (Georges Jaroslaw) for about a year and a half.
also he is old friend with one of my professors.
call him or email him for your suggestions. the echotranz runs on
ppc(looper), but hyperprism also runs 68k and tdm.
georges lives in san fran with his company, arboretum.
look up www.arboretum.com

how are you? good?

collier