History page on the Web!!!!

Michael Peters has created a fantastic new addition to our web site, a very
well researched essay on the history of looping and looped music. It is
called "The Birth of Loop" and it is an excellent read.

So drop what you are doing, forget about that endless email backlog, and go
immediately to:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/history/Loophist.html

Michael has also given us the beginnings of a Loopography, to which I
encourage you all to add your favorite loop-influences. It's at:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loopography/Records.html

Thanks Michael!

ps: In other good news, my sysadmin finally set up the digest version of
the mailing list today. I have to configure it a bit, I'll let you know how
to subscribe in a day or two.

kim