Re: tools to create music

What does it come from? How is it you can be "synced" with a machine?
I wonder if this old theory of R. Fripp about music (which happend to be
quite close to mine) would not at least give hints of an answer. You know,
music being an entity seeking to be heard, and playing the human
instrument. The fact that someone human built thgis machine...
Besides, that's true, we all (I hope) know thiese moments of intimacy with
an other musician where you can guess what the other(s) is (are) going to
do before they know it. Maybe that's just Music taking part in the
process, and whole become bigger than the sum of the parts.

Olivier