Gripers can make good customers.

>  So what should I do? Keep talking about it I guess. Make a web site,
>start
>  a mailing list, try to convince Oberheim to clean up their act, what
>I've
>  been doing for a long time. Why do I do this? Damn if I know. Sure keeps
me
>  up late though...
>
>  kim

Dude.  You are making a BIG difference to me.  I suspect you are making a
difference for many others here, too.

And, while individuals may gripe about this or that feature, my experience
with customer support for cutting edge software has shown me over and over
again that ironically it's your best and most loyal customers who gripe the
most.

The others just leave you -- as I did myself when after one month I
returned
a JamMan.

David Kirkdorffer