Re: Transcribing Loops.

> Here in Brasil I have never seen it and there are about 100'000 musicians
> needing it. 90% of all compositions happen on nylon guitar here (with
>them.
> crazy bossa nova chord sequences), and nobody has a MIDI nylon guitar
> (there was only a PARADIS and a Godin on the market an both stopped?).

Speaking of PARADIS, are they still around?  I remember the PARADIS Avalon
guitar with the Subbass system being reviewed in the UK magazine
"Guitarist"
about 6 years ago.  Absolutely gorgeous, though having the tuners at the
back seemed a bit complicated.

Michael
(No, a diferent Michael)

                 Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes,  Natural Philosopher
      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg, University of Glasgow,
UK
          "Everything in Moderation, Including Moderation" (Zen proverb)