Re: does hi volume change your perormance?

>interested in dance styles, where the volume actually makes you feel the
>rhythm in your body and gives you the urge to dance and move.

This is very popular here. People love to dance in front of walls of 15"
cabinets at clipping volume.
The problem I see is that resonances of the mid and high frequences harm
the hearing while the volume is rather desired for chest and bum.
I recommend to the technicians (what they do any way, intuitively) to
abandone linearity and increase the 80-100Hz frequency range by 15dB to
achieve the dance pressure without distroying the music.
The worst is that the population also is viciated in the harmonics that the
usual distortions create. If you put up a system without distortion they do
not really dive into it. We will need a distortion box for this...

Matthias