Re: old analog loops...

Well, yes and no. I have an old (besides my Roland GR series)
electroharmonics micro synthesizer that can sound like a roland 303 if you
are not carefull. This little stomp box provides (it is monophnic) a
little resonant filter, treated either or together the intrument input, a
square wave , an octave above square and an octave lower voice (little
like a Boss ocatver but more raunchier). Perfect loops, and always nice to
hace afilter on any instrument. More! it's VCA can cut attack so can  play
violin like line without touching your volume pot, no matter the speed of
play.
Wao, if i don't catch your attention.....

Olivier Malhomme