Re: BRACE YOURSELVES!!!

Andre-
I'd be interested in that. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area but I think
venue is probably going to be the real issue. If somebody could come up
with a really cool place to play, it would certainly be worth a trip and
flights to LA are pretty cheap. Maybe halfway, looping in Big Sur
(probably bad acoustics, but who cares)?

-Tom Attix

attix@apple.com

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing
through the leather straps". - Emo Phillips