Tape Idea

Hi,

I'm on an ambient music mailing list which  has a group of musicians who
circulate tapes to let one another know what the others are up to. Due to
lack of time I've not joined their circle yet, but I'm very interested to
hear what others are doing musically on this list.

In a nutshell all the interested parties signup with a person who
administers the circle. A tape is stated with one piece by one member and
then mailed to the next person in the circle. This person listens( maybe
evens dubs), adds a piece of their own and forwards, etc. Different
cassettes are started by diferent individuals and all are urgerd to send on
their tape within a week of receiving it. Seems as if four tapes were in
circulation at one time.

If their is an interest in how the anbient group pulls this off, I can
forward a copy of their guidelines and if someone wishes to set up the site
on the Web that shows where tapes are and where they are heading next, we
're off and running.

Peace,

Patrick