Subjects

Just a *unimportant* question of organization of the list:

The very same idea has been discussed under the subject of:

BRACE YOURSELVES!!!
Seven
west coast gigs
The latest on the West Coast Summit
... probably this last wont last...

With a few new neuron connections, my brain can capture that its all the
same, but my trusty old mac will never learn this...

Some people might want to save time and trash certain subjects right away
or even have the machine do it.

Sometimes it s necessary to change subject because really does, naturally.

This is only a suggestion. Just go ahead and continue doing the way you
think is right.

Thanks

PS another, similar one:
If you have several independent things to say, It might be whise to write
several short mails, each one with the appropreate title.

I mean: Be aware that you crate a wave that changes the world, starting
with one sentence and its subject.