Re: logistics nightmare?

                Just a thought..

        If and when this performance were to happen, it seems that several
        performers might set-up on stage in advance. The advantages would
        be reduced over-all set up time.(There's that damm mfg. language
        kickin' in). It will also allow the opportunity for some of us to
improvise with others. I think the "new music night" in L.A. is a
        good idea, but I'm open to just about anything.

                                joe