Re: How about a Loopers-Delight CD?

Dear Loopists,

Regarding the Loop-d CD project. I now think that I'm a
bit too "swamped" (with pre-NAMM stuff) to contribute
anything newly recorded. And, since what I already have
"in the can" is with older technology (EH 16-Sec. delays
and such). I would like to wait until I've "mastered" my
newly acquired Obie EDPs before I contribute any tracks
to the CD project. Perhaps after the West Coast Summit
Concert I will have done so (enough to confidently roll
some tape at least). I'm still "woodshedding" with the new
box. I hope y'all can understand.

Catch you on the next "go-round" of CDs...

Ted Killian