Re: Something to try, if you dare

> Scratching the white out in different places changes the effects.
> The neat thing is that its always different. Each time you hit the ff
> button you end up in some new loop that you never hit before.

I guess to turn this into a more than a gimmick one could use that CD
looping software which was announced on Digital Guitar. Haven't tried it
myself but it sounds like you can easily set loop points of any length
anywhere on the CD, and even slow down the music without changing the
pitch.
I'm really looking forward to hearing that myself.

-Michael