Re: Fripp and the Plex

Andre said
>As far as going beyond Fripp, what are you thinking of more
>specifically?  As Michael Peters has mentioned, some of the stuff he's
>doing recently is very very difficult to identify as real-time loop
>music, even though that's what it is.

I must admit that I do not know what he did after the soundscape CD.
All I heard so far was very slow build ups and fades. Old technology did
not permit much more. But Feedback was always available on pedal and lets
build music much more dynamic that he does. Plex functions another
somewhat...

Well, I cannot say that using a feedback pedal is going beyond Fripp, but
you may know what I mean...
Matthias