Re: BIO-ELECTRONIC ?

>Well, your nickname Dr     called my atention, and I not just like
>englishmen, usually,

I'm Welsh, but that's a different story!

> but especially those sincere ones and the name PYCRAFT
>sounds like someone really special

It's my mother's maiden name, and does seem quite rare.

>and the Zen Proverb is a extremely interesting one...

... and used as a good excuse for Zen masters to get drunk occasionally,
apparently.

>but, I'm afraid,  what really makes me risk to rob some
>of your time is:  BIO-ELECTRONIC - What the hell... ??
>I imagine you implant RS 232 into rats to monitor them... or make chips
>cross their legs and then procreate...

"Lift your leg, Ratty."
"Come on, Ratty, lift your leg!"
"Ok, if that's the way you want it..."
ZAP!!
"Good boy, Ratty!"

Naaah, I spend my day using electric fields to manipulate viruses on
microelectrode arrays.  It can be a great conversation killer, especially
when people find out that the main virus I use is Herpes.  Yes, I spend all
day looking at Herpes move down a microscope.

There's a bit more about it on my web page
(http://www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft/)

>If anyone thinks this is off topic: shht, he is Dr., lets see whether we
>can finally find the resonance centre in the brain, you know, the
>twistplace, the ANSWER to the loop...

If we knew the answer to the loop there would be no point asking the
question anymore, and that would be a shame.

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
        "Everything in moderation, including moderation" (Zen Proverb)