Re: Ridiculous Echoprice & software upgrade

James E. Williamson wrote:

>    I just wanted to annouce that the marketing geniuses at GMI, the
>parent company of Gibson and Oberheim, have decided once again, in
>their infinite wisdom, to raise the price of the Echoplex yet again, to
>a list price of 1000 US dollars, effective jan 1.  So, all of you iffy
>jamman people should jump ship immediately while the list price is only
>:) $700.

Oh man....this is unfortunate.  Kim, Matthias.....or anyone else with some
intuition in this area:

WHEN IS THE SOFTWARE UPGRADE GOING TO COME OUT??!!??

The frustration I'm feeling is probably what motivated Matthias to design
the 'plex in the first place....

- Chris

Chris Chovit
cho@gomez.jpl.nasa.gov
AVIRIS Experiment Coordinator              ph: (818) 354-8077
JPL M/S 306-336                                 FAX: (818) 393-4406
4800 Oak Grove Dr.               pager #: (800) 759-8255 PIN 834-3869
Pasadena, CA 91109