On-guitar control?

I don't have a Vortex, and my guess on the ac/dc separation might be way
off, but...

would it be possible to wire a guitar signal to a stereo plug, with the
other tap driving the 'tex CC input?  Could the signals be separtated by
capacitor,
eg

pickups, vol etc           stereo                 to amp in
spare pot                               |

does this make sense?  (sorry, I'm no ASCII artist either!)

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
        "Everything in moderation, including moderation" (Zen Proverb)