Re: JamMan misleading

>**Please don't insult my or any other consumer's intelligence by claiming
>that
>a) this is not misleading, and b) having "stereo" outs on the jamman when
>looped output is in mono is in any way useful.**

Speaking only for myself, I *DO* find the stereo outs useful, as i have 2
(other) stereo effects units in my effects chain. While I'm willing to
admit that I'd love a true stereo JamMan, a really hate overly broad and
incorrect generalizations.

-Tom Attix

attix@apple.com

"If you play something different from the other robots, the
other robots get mad. Robot shit."

-Miles Davis