Re: echoplex weirdness

> The input level is a bit sensitive, and it can be tricky to find an ideal
> single setting that feeds the input sufficient level without crossing
>over
> into occasional clipping.  Kim posted a hardware mod detailing how to
> upgrade the input circuit; I think it's in the Echoplex FAQ on the web
> site.

Have any of you guys tried running a compressor before your looper?  The
MXR
Dynacomp has served me well for a long time, as has my Behringer Composer
noise
gate/compressor.

The Composer (which I bought for about $225 new) is a really nice unit.
It sounds (when
properly set) fairly transparent.

Trevor