The Memory Man is back

I'm not overly familiar with the Electro Harmonix Memory Man pedal, but I
understand it to be similar to an Echoplex (the original stuff, not the
Oberheim bit) in design and function, with added pitch-modulation
features.  Apparently the thing has been reissued, with a price of (I
*think*) about $200, and is in stores as we speak.  (Er, type).

--Andre

P.S. -- Stopped by the Gibson wing at NAMM.  There were acres and acres of
Les Pauls and SG's, a handful of Steinbergers tucked off to the side, and
a tiny little Oberheim display.  The good news is that they did actually
have an Echoplex and a footpedal there, although everyone's attention was
geared towards an organ module.  ('Scuze my ignorance in these matters.)