Re: The Memory Man is back

On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, The Man Himself wrote:

> I'm not overly familiar with the Electro Harmonix Memory Man pedal, but I
> understand it to be similar to an Echoplex (the original stuff, not the
> Oberheim bit) in design and function, with added pitch-modulation
> features.  Apparently the thing has been reissued, with a price of (I
> *think*) about $200, and is in stores as we speak.  (Er, type).
>
> --Andre

Hello,
  Are you talking about the Electro Harmonix 16 second delay pedal? I've
never heard of the memory man.  How long is the max delay time? If it is
the 16 second delay pedal $200 is a great price. I have been using one (on
loan) and have had very good results with creating loops. I also have the
manual to 16 second delay, when I have time I'll copy it and sent it to
the Looper's Delight page.
  Doug Michael