New Lex ad

The new Lex processor - the MPX? - ad slogan is wonderful.

"The MPX - it does everything you expect"

Is this an attempt to distance the company from the unexpected Vortex,
Greg?

BTW, on a similar subject, is Lex going to expand its Web pages, Greg?
It's a bit sparse at the moment (though I can understand if you're busy,
with the move and all).  I was hoping to check the stats on the Reflex
(assuming you haven't dropped that as well).

Finally, Matthias said:

> A friend even told me, that he keeps practicing while driving, by
> imaginating the sound and the fingering, and really, it helps!

I read that, when he was a pilot, Steve Morse would practive while driving
to/from work - put the car on cruise control, and play whilst steering with
his knees....

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb