RE: Lexicon MXP-1

Micky asked:

Has anyone out there purchased or tried out the MXP-1?  I'm curious to
get some descriptions of the sound quality, subjective reactions to the
unit as a whole.  I understand it does have some morphing capabilities
and some algorithms that are (exactly?) like those in Vortex.

I'm particularly interested in the reverbs - how they might compare with,
say, a Reflex or LXP-15.

Dear Mickey et al,

I'll stay off the list on this one except to answer Mickeys specific
question regarding Reverb.  The MPX1 offers a wider variety of reverbs
the REFLEX and the LXP15 and I doubt that many people will insist that the
REFLEX or LXP15 sound better than the MPX1

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lexicon Customer Service
Phone 617-280-0372
FAX 617-280-0499