Re: oberheim echoplex used with midi foo

kim wrote:

"I think what I know so far is: Digital Music's Ground Control does not
work, Rocktron All Access should work, and the Digitech PMC-10 should work
based on the manual. The PMC-10 is long out of production, and I have no
idea if the current Digitech pedals are similar. I got my PMC-10 used for a
$100, but I still need to try it with the plex."

If the reason that the Ground Control is unacceptable is because it will
not
send the same program change message twice in a row DMC has fixed this
problem with a software upgrade!