Re: New Lex ad

>I read that, when he was a pilot, Steve Morse would practive while driving
>to/from work - put the car on cruise control, and play whilst steering
>with
>his knees....

Oh yeah, I had I friend like that, too! A brilliant Jazz guitarist and
pianist called Teddy Baerlocher. He used to have the cavacinho on the knees
and the partitura on the steering wheel.
We thought it was crazy, until he died on the high way, stepping out of the
car to help another cars self accident!
Then we had a hard time to understand or even accept destiny...

But my point was: Its possible to practice without actually playing an
instrument.
Other posts confirm that very nicely! Thanks.

Matthias