Re: slider & pedal for a vortex

spoticha asked:
"greg -
How do I use the EV-5 to move between AB to slide/morph?  I heard that I
can morph between A and B effects but stop along the way - How do I
achieve this and can i freeze and store into a register?"

Turn the parameter knob to Morph A/B and press the pedal/tap button so
that
the green LED goes on.  The pedal will know allow you to manually control
the morph.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that
can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service