new member

-- [ From: Markus * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi there!

I am new to the list, I'd like to introduce myself...

I am Markus Reuter, a Warr Guitar player and looper from
Germany.

My looping device is the Oberheim Echoplex. I am currently
waiting for the simms to update the plex to 16mb. Other
devices I use are: SansAmp GT2, Digitech TSR-12, Alesis Q2.

I am currently involved in three groups/projects:

- 'Trio GitarriStick', based in Cologne, with the famous
  *Michael Peters* and Leander Reininghaus.
- 'Europa String Choir' based in Salisbury, England

and

- 'CENTROZOON', my main vehicle for looping. A three piece
  electronic free-improv ambient/trance-group.

Well, that's it.

I am looking forward to being a member of this forum!!

Cheers!!

--
Markus Reuter ------------------------TSG-8-Warr Guitar----
Ellerstr. 36, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany,Tel. 0521/138356----