Re: New members

kflint@annihilist.com   wrote:
 The best week for the web site was the second
>week of January, with 1101 pages downloaded. (that number seems more
>useful
>than total hits, which includes graphics, error messages, etc.)

neato says:
of course...that was when you posted a reply to the ambient newsgroup
regarding a question about looping...that's when i found out about this
list, as well as countless others i'm sure...perhaps a few more posts along
those lines will show just how many people interested in looping are really
out here
cheers

                                     all my mistakes were once acts of
genius