Re: Starting again

> >Well, I have a day job.  My livelihood does not depend on making music.
> >There is no other driving force for me to make music other than
> >the passion for doing so.
>
> Sadly, there is such a thing as joyless passion.  And should you find

Give me an example.  I think it is becoming apparent that you and
I don't quite relate to music in the same way; at least when it comes
to having an emotional relationship in music. This is probably why I
am having trouble understanding your point of view here.

> yourself in a position where you're still impelled to make music, even
> though you're not enjoying it, it's good to have a contingency plan.
>
> Travis Hartnett

Hmmm... I think I might be beginning to understand what you mean.
"Labor of love", right?

Sure when I practice playing an instrument sometimes I get frustrated,
but overall being occasionally frustrated doesn't mean I'm not having
fun.

When you say "contingency plan", what do you mean here?  Find another
activity that is enjoyable?  Heck, I love watching American football...

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions.

Paolo Valladolid