Teed at AACM

Even though I've been off this list for a while, I'm hoping that some of
you in
the Bay Area might be interested in my concert at the Ali Akbar College of
Music, Saturday, February 8th at 7:30 P.M. The college is at 215 West End
Ave in
San Rafael, and is basically right off the Freeway (101) at the Central San
Rafael exit. Call 415 454-6264 for more info. TIckets are $10, $7 for
students
and seniors.

I will be playing first, for about 30-40 minutes followed by a vocalist
and then
a Sitarist. All of the musicians are long time students of Ali Akbar, and
are
well worth hearing.

        I will be playing  Raga Patdeep with a tabla player, but I'm
throwing in
a few curve balls I haven't even told the College about. Most importantly,
will be using my Oberheim Digital Echoplex, which will enable me to create
rich
contrapuntal textures in what is traditionaly a monophonic muscial form.
I've
been working on it for some time, and I think I've created something really
special with it.

Hope you can be there

Teed