VORTEX -- FAQ & REAL PERSONS' USERS' GUIDE

Hi folks.

It's been a great thing to read the digests archive.  It's a truely
great way to catch up with loopy issues.

Now -- I'm getting a VORTEX (at $160, how could I not?!).  I've looked
at the manual and I can see it's not going to be very helpful.  And
I've checked the presently existing VORTEX info at the Loopers-Delight
Web Zone.  It's quite good -- but seesm to stop...

Questions:

1) Is there more VORTEX info that hasn't yet been "gathered" into this
VORTEX summary zone?  If so, are there plans to add it soon?

2) I remember reading somewhere there may be a "suppliment" to the
little flip manual Lexicon supplies...  Anyone got one that can be
copied?

3) Any other VORTEX learning tips anyone care to share?

Ever thankful this list of loopists exists.

Looping in Boston.

David Kirkdorffer
SayAaahh@AOL.COM

P.S. Any Boston loopists wanna get a "loop-a-ganza" together and play
at upstairs at The Middle East?