Re: No summit gig? OK... how 'bout a tour?

I've been kinda lurking on this list up to now, but I just had to jump in.
I'm an LA guitarist, Recording Engineer & Loopist (Echoplex, Boogie, Roland
GR300 & 700, Steinberger.....). I'm intrigued by the idea of a west coast
show and or tour and wanted to let Andre and all west coasters know you
have another in your ranks! People have mentioned Spaceland and Mon. night
at the Alligator-those would be my 2 best suggestions also. Please feel
free to email me personally for any future questions and or coordinations.
LOOP ON Brothers!!

("huh, whu?" - Walter Cronkite in response to Stuttering John)