Re: Rackmount Mixer

>I just wanted to thank everybody who responded to my inquiry regarding
>rack-mountable mixers.
>
>I am leaning toward the Mackie 1202 mounted onto a rack-mounted shelf.  No
>definite decision yet, though.

In that case you should be aware that the "VLZ" version of the 1202 has
more sends and is a significantly nicer machine that the "non-VLZ".  Also,
the newsgroup rec.music.makers.marketplace moves loads of Mackie 1202s
every week, both VLZ and non-VLZ.  A good price for used is $200-$250 for
VLZ, $150-$200 for non-VLZ.
J.

My Town: Philadelphia!