Cheap Echoplex SIMMS ?

Kevin said:

>Where did you get your memory?  Anybody have any info on who has the best
>prices on memory for the Echoplex?

I second this! Does anybody know the cheapest place to get the SIMMS for
the plex? As someone who has a plex on order (finally!) I'd like to get
that sucker fully loaded as cheaply as possible. I know there was talk here
a while back about getting four 4MB SIMMS for $60-$75. I'd love to know
where that is , with a phone number included. If anyone has this info,
please post it to the list as this question does come up often enough.

Thanks   Ed