LVX NOVA on tour in July--and need help :-)

hi all!
well, we are going to attempt a small tour in July, as we have to play at
our
distribution company BMG's convention in NYC. so if any of you on the list
who live along the eastern seaboard between miami and NYC know of any good
places we should contact, please let us know...and we'd love to have some
of
you play with us if possible...please contact me via email so as not to
clog
the loop list, and thanks!
musically and loopily yours:
bobby devito/lvx nova