Re: Live Loops Monday nite..

andre wrote:

> thanx bro - you'll be there in spirit, no doubt... we play in longbranch
> lot, too..
>
> peace/music, andre'
>
> At 02:13 PM 4/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >damn, wish i could be there....i was born in long branch, at monmouth
> >memorial hospital....used to live on atlantic ave...good luck with the
>show
> >:-)
> >bobby d/lvx nova
 Ah, Andre..we are making our trek up there in early June (I'll post
dates when it gets closer..for those that just can't bring themselves to
wait, check out our web page below).....are ya playing anywhere from
June 1-6??
By the way Bobby...I grew up in Monmouth County (Manalapan, Englishtown,
Freehold area)...small world, ain't it?? How did we end up in
Florida???? Arg!

Dave
'Future Perfect' - progressive art music - visit our website at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8082
'Music is a mirror of who we are.' - Robert Fripp