Assunto: Re: Ravel as a looper
Autor:  Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com na INTERNET
Data:    07/05/1997 9:26

>Message was resent -- Original recipients were:
To:
Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------
Hey, lets keep these threads going! The list has swerved way into
gear-nerdism lately; and this is a welcome relief. What are some other
loop
parallels in western classical music? I admit to being fairly ignorant
about much beyond the obvious pieces everyone listens to in music
appreciation classes. Could one of you guys give us a little tour of the
uses of repetition-as-compositional device in classical genres? I'd be
real
interested.

thanks,

kim