Echoplexes shipping!

I was at Oberheim yesterday, and what did I see but a palette o' plexes
ready to ship! Another batch was sent out last week too. The production
problems have been worked out, and the long echoplex drought is finally
coming to an end...

OB has well over a 100 echoplex backorders right now; after those get
filled they should start stocking them at dealers again. Those of you that
have been waiting patiently will finally get some satisfaction!

Among the production "problems" was motivation. I must say that the general
enthusiasm on this list for the echoplex and looping in general has a lot
to do with the renewed interest. Keep it up, there are people listening!

kim