Re: Newlooper

I also play string-bass and use various looping toys. I love the features
of my Echoplex BUT there is a input gate which is a problem with bowed
tones.
It doesn't pick up the softer sounds, and then clicks on in the middle of a
stroke.  Maybe this will be fixed with a software update I don't know.
Maybe
try out a Boomerang, I find it the most useful (compared my Jam Man, and

Echoplex) in simple "jazz trio" settings, it plugs into your amp and acts
like a stomp box.  It handles the bow just fine and has a half speed/
double
speed button that will speed up a loop so that it sounds in the guitar
register.  The reverse digital delay feature is a lot of fun in freer solos
also.

Cheers sreehC (forward/backward looped Cheers),
Curtis Bahn
crb@music.princeton.edu