RE: Echoplex and The Outdoors

No -- I've not doen the mod to clip the little pin.  I don't have the
tools at home and I've just gotten by w/out the UNDO feature after the
first 30 minutes when things get warm.

However, it couldn't have been more than 55 degrees out with a strong
breeze going.  _Plenty_ of ventalation.....  I was quite surprized it
did what it did from pressing the OVERDUB button , as I've NEVER
experienced that in the almost year I've been a happy little looper.

I thought it may have been something else to do with the dampness of the
evening...

David