Re: Sustainer Update

I'm peeking inside my Ebow, and one pickup definitely has thicker
wire than the other, but I really can't say how thick it is (thicker,
yes, but still a very thin wire).  If you're really serious,
you might consider dissecting an ebow for testing wire sizes/
current and such.
also:
The pickup centers on the Ebow are 1 11/64 inch apart.

Good luck!

jim