Re: Sustainer Update

> on the sustainer front, I'm trying to find a 100V ac generator to try...
>
> Michael

Hi,

  I'm new to the list so I hope you'll forgive me if this has been
mentioned before, but I assume you're investigating electromagnetic
methods of producing infinite sustain on guitar notes, well I recall an
old roland guitar synth that used a hexaphonic pickup, fed boosted and
current limited versions of the signal from each string down that string
(the bridge was insulated) and then had a powerful magnet in one of the
pickup positions.
Have you considered that approach?

Robin.