RE: Lumpy AC adapters

-----end quote----

I use a cheap power strip with the sockets rotated 90 degrees
then use cable ties to lock'em down.

I don't like them either but the alternative is power supplies and
fans to make floor and rack gear bigger and more expensive.
Of all my gear only the Fender Amp and Mackie Mixer have
built in supplies.

Actually  a lumpy supply saved a home computer of mine
(TI-99/4a early eighties with lumpy power supply)
Lighting hit the house and ran through the basement wiring.
 Fried a mid 60's Zenith tube color TV  (burned the chassis beyond
repair)
blew out some diodes on the black and white TV (used as computer screen)
the computer on same circuit was unharmed. Little lumpy survived also.
Replaced the diodes on the B&W and the whole rigs still works to
this day. (currently in a closet as I have two Macs. )

       later
John