FS: StQuadV2,RDS4000,more

hi folks,

i'd like to sell the following gear...

Digitech Studio Quad (w/software V.2) six months old: $350

Digitech RDS 4000 digital delay: $100
MidiMan FineTunePro (digital tuner, single space): $100
Juicegoose powerstrip & SKB six-space rack: $100

i'd really like to move the above stuff; the latter three more than the
first.

Morley wah/volume pedal: $35
Crate BX200 bass preamp/poweramp, Crate 2x12, Carvin 1x15: all for $300

you pay shipping, all available at best offer. i'd like to cash these in
order to scale down my rig (size, complexity) and purchase a single
footpedal unit (digitech rp-**?).

please reply to my address in order to avoid cluttering the list.
thanks.

**  Dan Howarth <howarth@u.arizona.edu>                       **
**  Classics-History-Music.  University of Arizona, Tucson    **
**  http://www.u.arizona.edu/~howarth -personal site-         **
**  http://www.arts.arizona.edu/mus120 -school project site-  **