good news for echoflexers

Hi all

dont' know if you already know this... I've been out for some days...

This is what I received from Oberheim:

_________________________
Dear Mr. Cavallo,
Thank you for your prompt e-mail response.  I am glad you have had success
in ordering your Echoplex.  Regarding the software update, it is my
understanding that it has gone through Beta testing and is being revised.
The tentative date for release they have given me is 2-4 weeks; please
note, I must emphasize that this is a tentative date.

Hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Dean Fouts
Oberheim Customer Service

_____________________________

Again, I'd like to have answers to these topics from plexers:

>- This is vital. I'd like to let grow my loops in spontaneous ever
changing
>compositions. Does the Jammark allow you to start with loop 1, add a
layer
>as loop 2, add another layer as loop 3, erase loop 1, add a new loop 1,
>erase loop2, etc., all without interruption? For me continuity should be
>essential... The little I tried was to change loop number STOPPING the
last
>loop and adding a new one. THEN you could shift from a recorded loop to
>another. This seemed a big limitation for me...I'd like to add a new
loop
>while listening the other ones.

...and Bob kindly replied:

>The released version of the JamMan software does not do this (the upgrade
>
>will). If you need this functionality now, the Digital Echoplex is
>probably your best bet. I believe it currently provides this
>functionality.

Now I'd like to know for sure if the Echoplex can do all this. To have
different loops going on simultaneously AND the possibility to switch to
one
from another and to modify each one or erasing one and letting the others
going on. I'm looking for this kind of features...

And what about the Echoplex pedalboard??

Thanks in advance

Ciao
Leo