Re: Midi Fade on Jam Man

TREVOR,

When you do get the hardware to allow you to use this function be aware
that if you have the 32 second chip that a long fade takes a LONG time to
fade. I only use the medium or short fade.

I'm using the Digitech PMC 10(Thanks to Kim's recommendation) to control my
two jam men. A nice trick a picked up form Paul Mimlitsch (please forgive
spellig error Paul) is to begin the fade, wait a bit and then to add more
material as the volume has decreased. Nice way to add new foreground.

Keeep making music.....

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **