RE: Midi Fade on Jam Man

Dear Trevor,

JAMMAN does not repond to MIDI continuous controllers.  It responds to
MIDI program change messages.  Program change 9 is a short fade, 10 is a
medium fade and 11 is a long fade.

Dear Kim,

Can you please tell us where in the MIDI spec it states that program
change messages are ONLY for changing programs?  I don't believe it does.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that

I can do for y'all.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service
Phone 617-280-0372
FAX  617-280-0499
email: ghogan@lexicon.com

 Hello,

 As I know next to nothing about Midi, I seem to be having some
problems with getting my Jamman to gradually fade out in loop mode.  That
is when the loop is open I want the sample to gradually degrade.  It is
my
understanding that you can do this with a midi controller but can you
acces it via the front panel?

 Thanks,

 TREVOR.
 VanEyck@interlog.com